The $UND fair launch tokensale took place on March 29th 2023 and ran for 6 days.
20% of the total UND supply was sold to the community. This was the first and only time UND would be sold. There were no prior sales to any insiders, VCs advisors or even team members.
Total ETH raised: 2068ETH
Final UND price: $0.19
The Unstoppable Fair Launch Tokensale was based on the descending price auction model, this model works like this:
- 1.The price starts fairly high, disincentivizing bots & whales to buy up too much of the supply too quickly.
- 2.From there price ticks down with every block, allowing investors the opportunity to commit whenever they feel a fair valuation is reached.
- 3.Once you commit you are guaranteed to get this price or better.
- 4.The price continues to tick down until the auction is either sold out, the floor price is reached or the auction hits its time limit and ends.
- 5.Everybody who committed will receive the same price — the last (and lowest) price of the auction.